Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credit Portfolio Consultant 2 (Payment Card Fraud Detection Analytics)
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Fraud Card Payment Analytics Team is seeking a highly self-motivated, driven, investigative, curious, and computer savvy professional with a high degree of experience in data analytics to join the team as a Credit Portfolio Consultant 2. This role is highly dynamic and will require critical thinking, strategic and tactical approaches to problem solving and managing fraud.
- Collaborate with other internal & external analyst / operational partners to track and analyze a variety of payment card claims. Providing recommendations to processes/procedures needed to manage future loss events on identified compromise card segments.
- Deliver analytical insights to identify potential process optimization opportunities associated with card payment claims and highly suspect card compromises through the use of business intelligence, reporting solutions, dashboards, data-mining and advanced analytics.
- Identify and understand factors and trends driving card payment claim decisions, losses and customer experiences.
- Proficiently analyze large volume of customer, card and transaction level data and develop computer processes to assist loss reduction opportunities associated with payment card claims.
- Detection and mitigation of card fraud, investigate the root cause of fraud, create new or improve existing models or processes that mitigate the fraud risk to improve customer experience for the bank.
- Utilize advanced analytic capabilities to perform event-based and root cause analysis to effectively detect and mitigate fraud risk for the Wells Fargo Credit & Debit Card Portfolio.
- Research, develop, evaluate, and execute new and existing fraud detection and mitigation strategies.
- Drive new and improved fraud monitoring and detection capabilities including creating insightful dashboards / data visualization to track and monitor key business metrics.
- Translate complex data from multiple sources, formats, data structure into actionable and tangible strategies.
- Partner with other Analysts, Operations, Credit and Debit Card Product teams, and Strategy Implementation teams to understand and analyze all fraud mitigation processes including transaction decision, post-decision customer contact/analysis, and fraud claims processing.
- Establish and review appropriate business intelligence reports to detect the latest fraud trend and translate into actionable recommendations.
- Stay current with new and developing payment methods in the Credit or Debit card space and proactively identify the fraud risk that each method may create.
- Querying large data sources to support data driven risk detection/mitigation strategies without compromising customer experience.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Tableau or other BI tool experience
- Experience analyzing large data sets, identifying trends, with the ability to articulate findings when presenting to key business stakeholders
- Debit or Credit card payment experience
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively and learn quickly in a rapidly changing environment and function efficiently under short deadlines
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.