Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consumer Credit Sr Associate (Home Lending Default)
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The Real Estate Default Risk team seeks an experienced analyst to provide analytical support to policy, strategies and reporting within the Default Analytics and Strategy Team. Responsibilities include:
* Pro-actively drive results that meet partner needs leveraging strong communication and collaboration across functional areas
* Monitor default strategies, including collections, modifications and foreclosure and identify areas of opportunity
* Identify and recommend strategy and policy enhancements
* Provide analytics to support credit policy development and monitor results
* Develop and enhance tracking of functional areas of default servicing
* Identify, develop and communicate to Senior Management, partners, regulators and auditors business opportunities and emerging risks
**The posting locations will be the only locations considered.
Other Desired Qualifications
* Strong communication skills to effectively articulate complex analysis and strategy recommendations in a clear, concise manner
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to determine accuracy and relevancy of information to effectively generate and evaluate conclusions and/or recommend alternatives
* Experience working with large datasets across multiple data sources a plus
* Attention to detail with strong drive for excellence and flawless execution
* Previous home lending default experience
* Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively interact with team members, business partners and stakeholders
* The ability to effectively manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
* Qualified candidates must have a high degree of initiative, strong partnering and interpersonal skills, as well as analytical thinking and technical skills.
* Qualified candidates must also possess a results driven attitude committed to quality work.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.