Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Initiatives Consultant 2 - Small Business Banker Readiness and Field Support
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Small Business Banker Readiness & Field Support team is seeking for a Business Initiatives Consultant 2. This team member is responsible for developing channel readiness, communications and learning strategy for Small Business Development team. Readiness and communication will have emphasis on banker education, performance enhancement training, banker readiness, content development approach and delivery. Team member will be responsible for the end to end implementation framework to enable business development officers to get a holistic view of the strategy and to have clear execution steps. The role will work with managers and partners across Wells Fargo to help identify banker and customer experience impacts of Small Business Development team.
Specifically, the role will include:
- Lead and develop the Small Business Development team academy programs
- Coordinate and host monthly Small Business Development team calls
- Partner and collaborate with Small Business Development team and Product partners to understand the key business initiatives by participating in various workstreams or task force
- Identify banker and customer experience impacts of initiatives and/or projects
- Develop and nurture deep knowledge of partner priorities, products value propositions, processes, capabilities, and delivery channels
- Collaborate with content creation team to gain support in building out the content to support Small Business Development team readiness
- Ensure effective integration/timing of change initiatives related to assigned business operations
- Participate on projects as needed and influence, guide, and may lead less experienced staff within the group
*Location: The locations listed are strongly preferred; however, other Wells Fargo locations and telecommuting option may be considered.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Familiarity with small business development team and small business product partner groups within the financial industry
- Ability to develop improvement processes and implementation strategies to ensure business continuity/contingency plans
- Delivery and facilitation of training experience with classroom presence and facilitation skills
- Influencing, partnering and negotiating skills with senior business managers to create and manage strong relationships, gain commitment and accomplish shared goals.
- Excellent project management skills with experience managing complex projects across a matrixed organization
- Experience leading efforts with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate to build successful relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders,
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the proven ability to manage processes, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize effectively
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Saint Louis Park: 400 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.