Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internship - Community Bank Administration
at Webster Bank
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
As an intern at Webster Bank, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with Webster bankers to gain valuable experience, knowledge and skills. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience and broad exposure to our lines of business and corporate functions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The intern will be responsible for assisting the team with a wide range of activities:
- Attend line of business meetings
- Support line of business requests for ad-hoc reporting and dashboards
- Assist with communications support
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Current undergraduate or graduate student and legally eligible to work in the U.S.; Preferred: 2-4 years college experience
- Interest in banking/financial services industry
- Resourceful, motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Diligent and dependable
- Background knowledge of Salesforce helpful but not required
- Analytical thinker -- someone who can size and understand the drivers of the business and be able to digest all the data and financial information and transform this into a solution for growing or driving the business in a certain direction.
- An individual, who can multitask, is resourceful and creative in a fast-changing, dynamic environment.
- Accountable to team members for sharing channel intelligence.