Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Banking Product Associate
at Webster Bank
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Join the Digital Banking Marketing & Experience team! Help us transform Webster Bank and lead an exciting new approach to digital customer engagement! This is an opportunity to contribute to our fastest growing channel. We are seeking a digital channel operations professional with demonstrated experience in risk-management, technology partner collaboration, and managing vendor relationships.
If you are a creative, inventive, learning and action-oriented problem-solver, with excellent time management skills, we want to meet you! Enjoy a highly-collaborative environment with supportive co-workers and a shared organizational vision? We've got that. Let's talk.
In this role you will:
- Provide Operational excellence for Digital Channel activity and customer needs.
- Collaborate with our technology partners to measure and optimize platform performance for digital customers.
- Learn our digital payments platform and provide support and strategic thinking to evolve and expand it.
- Learn the aspects of Digital Product Management and potential career paths.
- Work with outside vendors. Identify efficiency opportunities that reduce costs and improve the value of our digital products for customers. Facilitate quarterly business reviews from the vendors and hold them accountable for regular certification, documentation, and invoicing.
- Support our Risk Management and Compliance teams by providing research and expertise on Digital Product related customer feedback.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Practical Experience and demonstrated success in a related business, technical or service-oriented field.
- Vendor Management Experience
- Experience supporting Digital/Internet products
- Excellent time management and communications skills
- Financial Services Technology Experience (highly preferred)
- A demonstrated entrepreneurial drive.
- Ability to work effectively across teams.
- Passionate about building an awesome customer experience.
You will know you are successful if
- Digital Channel Operations activity is scheduled, executed and completed to provide a sound and functional
- Operations improve quarter by quarter, measured through metrics
- Partner teams and leadership understand the value you and your team provides
- Your team feels inspired and understands how their work contributes to larger goals