Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Banker - Concierge
at TBK Bank
The Personal Banker will deliver a seamless and elevated customer experience to high net worth clientele. They will work directly with various partners and department team members while being committed to the success of this new state-of-the-art TBK Bank branch located in the heart of the Dallas banking district.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high quality, high touch service to Concierge clients in person, by phone and email.
- Ensure that client’s financial needs are met and exceeded
- Assist in the onboarding process of new clients by collecting all required documentation and client information
- Work directly with other departments and client partners to effectively research, resolve, and follow up on client inquires.
- Provide effective, timely and responsive problem resolution
- Navigate and effectively utilize multiple systems to provide timely and thorough service to clients.
- Open client accounts both in branch and remotely, ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and adherence to bank policy and procedures
- Provide administrative, operational, and service support
- Take the utmost care in protecting the privacy and confidentiality of clients and the bank in accordance with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Identify and report possible fraud and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) related concerns
- Answer incoming calls received through the Concierge customer line
- Assist with managing the branch refreshment station, Concierge SWAG, and conference room scheduling
- Provide various onsite services at client’s workplace, home, or requested destination. Services include delivery/pick up of account documentation, notary services, deposit pick up, etc.
- Execute “good neighbor” services for clients that request it
- Performs duties in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the BSA, and related anti-money laundering laws, GLBA, and in accordance with the Bank’s Information Security Program.
- Continue professional development through training, seminars, membership in professional associations, as applicable.
- Understands and adheres to Bank and department policies and procedures.
- Ensure that training is received for the purpose of enhancing skills required to perform all job tasks efficiently
- Execute any other tasks and duties that may be assigned
- 3 - 5 years of financial services experience. Specific knowledge of retail products preferred.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience working with high net worth clientele or in a private banking environment
- Knowledge of and experience with commercial banking a plus
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
The successful candidate will be professional, energetic, outgoing, self-motivated, eager to learn new tasks, detail-oriented, able to use sound judgement in decision making, and possess a strong work ethic. They will be passionate about client service and will use communications and relationship management skills to ensure an exceptional level of client satisfaction. Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Excellent communications skills required, both oral and written.