Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Branch Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing all areas of the branch’s operations. They will foster a positive environment and be committed to the success of the branch and its employees.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accountable for day-to-day operations and management of the branch and branch staff.
- Ensures that all front-line employees are able to conduct an effective presentation of the Bank’s products and services, and organizes coaching sessions to reinforce this behavior as well as customer service and cross-selling.
- Performs the duties of Personal Banker and Teller during periods of high volume.
- Orients employees to Bank policies and procedures, clearly communicating work duties and responsibilities.
- Assists with the development and attainment of internal performance objectives.
- Evaluates staff’s work performance and provides feedback through consistent and ongoing coaching and communication; conducts effective performance appraisals and takes corrective action whenever necessary.
- Participates in decisions related to the selection, promotion, transfer, pay and discipline of assigned personnel. Schedules and supervises branch employees.
- Administers organization policies in a fair and equitable manner with regard to discipline, tardiness or absenteeism and fully documents all incidents and actions taken.
- Personally conducts or oversees training for new employees to ensure established procedures are clearly understood and followed.
- Serves as escalation point for customer issues and concerns.
- Analyzes branch deposit reports monthly and is prepared to discuss significant changes with senior management.
- Understands branch P&Ls and drives to operate efficiently.
- Ensures the completion of monthly operational activities and required checklists.
- Reviews audit results and performance reports. Conducts root cause analysis for areas requiring improvement and develops and implements solutions.
- Manages the security of the branch, including the issuance of keys and access to the Bank’s security alarm and vault area.
- Actively participates in local community efforts.
- Performs duties in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and related anti-money laundering laws, and in accordance with the Bank’s Information Security Program.
- Continues professional development through training, seminars, certifications, and membership in professional associations, as applicable.
- Adheres to Triumph’s core values and ensures that staff’s performance is in line with the same.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.