Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
The Branch Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing all areas of the branch’s operations. They will foster a positive environment and be committed to the success of the branch and its employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Accountable for day-to-day operations and management of the branch and branch staff.
- Ensures that all front-line employees are able to conduct an effective presentation of the Bank’s products and services, and organizes coaching sessions to reinforce this behavior as well as customer service and cross-selling.
- Performs the duties of Personal Banker and Teller during periods of high volume.
- Orients employees to Bank policies and procedures, clearly communicating work duties and responsibilities.
- Assists with the development and attainment of internal performance objectives.
- Evaluates staff’s work performance and provides feedback through consistent and ongoing coaching and communication; conducts effective performance appraisals and takes corrective action whenever necessary.
- Participates in decisions related to the selection, promotion, transfer, pay and discipline of assigned personnel. Schedules and supervises branch employees.
- Administers organization policies in a fair and equitable manner with regard to discipline, tardiness or absenteeism and fully documents all incidents and actions taken.
- Personally conducts or oversees training for new employees to ensure established procedures are clearly understood and followed.
- Serves as escalation point for customer issues and concerns.
- Analyzes branch deposit reports monthly and is prepared to discuss significant changes with senior management.
- Understands branch P&Ls and drives to operate efficiently.
- Ensures the completion of monthly operational activities and required checklists.
- Reviews audit results and performance reports. Conducts root cause analysis for areas requiring improvement and develops and implements solutions.
- Manages the security of the branch, including the issuance of keys and access to the Bank’s security alarm and vault area.
- Actively participates in local community efforts.
- Performs duties in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and related anti-money laundering laws, and in accordance with the Bank’s Information Security Program.
- Continues professional development through training, seminars, certifications, and membership in professional associations, as applicable.
- Adheres to Triumph’s core values and ensures that staff’s performance is in line with the same.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 + years in a supervisory and/or managerial role required
- 3 + years in a retail banking environment required
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer compliance regulations, with an emphasis on CIP and account disclosures.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES Required
- Must possess utmost professional qualities, high energy, results driven, and self-motivation
- Evidence of leadership abilities, a strong work ethic, detail orientation, and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Travel to various TBK Bank locations may be required for training at the time of hire and at various times during the team member’s career. Travel expenses are reimbursed per policy.
We offer consumer and commercial banking products from our 18 branches throughout eastern Iowa and Illinois and 34 branches throughout Colorado and western Kansas. We also offer deposit products through our Dallas branch. Our lending capabilities include commercial real estate, mortgage warehouse lending and other general business lending.
Through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, we offer asset based lending, equipment finance, legered lines of credit and insurance premium financing throughout the United States. We also offer discount factoring through our Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group subsidiary.