Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Loan Assistant II
at Unison Bank
Assists in the commercial loan department by processing commercial loan files, preparing loan documents needed to complete the files, and providing portfolio maintenance in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures and in compliance with pertinent regulatory requirements. Provides support to the bank’s Commercial Loan Officer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Processes new commercial loan files at the direction of the commercial lender, including document preparation; assistance with loan closing coordination; and data entry of file information into bank’s core system. Ensures all information is accurate and in compliance. Tracks the new loan file from start to finish, insuring proper post-loan closing review has been completed; documents are scanned and indexed appropriately; and final hard copy files are filed correctly.
2. Manages the commercial loan file maintenance, including establishment of and updates to loan tickler system.
3. Maintains the commercial loan collateral file, including adding new entries and auditing existing entries. Ensures commercial loan collateral documents are properly recorded and filed. Releases collateral when appropriate.
4. Ensures loan payments and loan advances are processed accurately; processes rate changes and performs other updates to loans according to their terms and consistent with Commercial Loan Officer direction.
5. Provides loan payoff statements upon request and insures proper posting of funds. Manages the process of closing out a loan file.
6. Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
7. Consistently demonstrates appropriate interpersonal communication skills with customers, coworkers, and outside vendors.
8. Follows all Unison Bank policies and procedures.
9. Regular and reliable attendance.
Required Education and Experience
High school degree or equivalent and 2 years of loan processing experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
3 years of administrative support experience and experience with various types of commercial loans.
Unison Bank is an equal opportunity employer.