Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP Senior Credit Analyst
at Unison Bank
Directs the reviewing and evaluation of credit applications for financing commercial loan and consumer loan items in accordance with company policy and statutory regulations. Manages the credit risk management process by performing credit analysis, interpreting risks, and coordinating and communicating with appropriate departments in support of the credit administration process either directly or through the work of subordinates.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Reviews and evaluates credit application based on company policies and guidelines. Conducts in-depth review of the balance sheets and income statements presented by applicants requesting various credit services. Assesses quality of management, liquidity, market position, industry data and trends along with overall business climate to estimate future repayment probability of customers.
2. Manages appraisal and environmental report processes of real estate to be used as collateral.
3. Maintains records of activity and prepares reports as required. Updates policy and procedure manual.
4. Coordinates and assists the Commercial Loan Department with respect to commercial installment loans.
5. Coordinates the investigation of personal and credit information; assists with credit investigations as needed.
6. Facilitates annual loan review of designated loan portfolio.
7. Prepares the analysis of adequacy of the allowance for loan losses, including identifying potential classified loans.
8. Exercises the usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, salary recommendations, and terminations.
9. Assists in scheduling Loan Committee and Board Loan Committee meetings, and participates in meetings by providing a narrative summary of financial analysis.
10. Consistently demonstrates appropriate interpersonal communication skills with customers, coworkers, and outside vendors.
11. Follows all Unison Bank policies and procedures.
12. Regular and reliable attendance.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field; or 5 years of credit analysis experience; or an acceptable combination of education and experience. A minimum of 2 years of direct management experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
7 or more years of credit analysis experience in a community bank.
Leadership and navigation.
Unison Bank is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time