TruWest Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TruWest Credit Union
This position is responsible for assisting the membership with TruWest product, service and account information. Responsible for processing teller transactions including updating member’s accounts, receiving and processing deposits and payments, disbursing funds from member’s accounts and issuing a variety of negotiable services. Individual must maintain and balance a cash drawer as well as balance all negotiable instruments. Individual must present a professional, positive image at all times as well as have the ability to maintain a flexible schedule. Must provide spontaneous service excellence to members, employees and business associates; demonstrating the TruService Philosophy and the values shown on the TruWest Vision, Mission Values card.
High school diploma or GED
Six months of recent cash handling, sales or customer service experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
The ability to perform math calculations with a high degree of accuracy, and have good knowledge of negotiable instrument elements. Must have basic PC skills and experience with office equipment such as 10-key calculator, PC keyboard, and copy and fax machines. Individual must have good verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong customer service and interpersonal skills. A good working knowledge of products, services and account requirements associated with financial industry services preferred. Must project a professional image.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Understands and can perform all teller transactions, with high attention to detail.
2. Ability to work in a fast-pace environment.
3. Understands and can perform transactions via the CDM/CRM.
4. Understands and can perform outgoing wires and mortgage payment process.
5. Understands and can complete all applicable workflow documents and various file maintenance.
6. Understands card and dispute process.
7. Ability to understand the processes involved with instant-issuance cards, gift cards and reloadable cards.
8. Answers questions, provides solutions and solves member inquiries.
9. Good working knowledge of negotiable instrument elements and the ability to accurately balance a cash drawer.
10. Knowledgeable about the various eServices offered, and can demonstrate to members.
11. Good working knowledge of the financial (TruWest) computer systems and able to navigate between various support software systems, including Outlook and shared calendars.
12. Adheres to all credit union policies and procedures, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Security Policies, Confidentiality Policies and Human Resource Policies.
13. Understands and maintains acceptable referral and sales levels (meeting established TruService Survey scores and referral goal requirements).
14. A good understanding of the TruSales System; including prompts and other sales tools.
15. A good understanding of the electronic check process.