The EMAC Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Officer - AZ
at The EMAC Group
Job Reference #: 10231151
Great Pricing | High Commissions | Excellent Turn-time | In-house Marketing Manager to Drive More Business!
Our Client is a Mortgage Banker focused on growing market share throughout Arizona market. Client's currently hiring talented Mortgage Loan Officers who proactively identify, develop and maintain a quality network of business relationships that serves as a source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities. External relationships are the cornerstone of generating new business and may consist of realtors, builders, professional and personal contacts.
- Currently in the mortgage industry
- Actively relationships with referral partners and existing customer database.
- A track record of success as a Mortgage Loan Originator
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in residential mortgage sales preferred
- Three plus years of retail residential mortgage sales experience
- Established relationships with local referral networks
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing laptop technology
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements for Mortgage Loan Originators set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS.
Schedule a Discovery Call today
About The EMAC Group:EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!