Landings Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Banker / Universal Banker
at Landings Credit Union
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Great at solving problems and helping people? Want to work with an awesome team of people? Then we may be perfect for you!
Here's what you can expect as a Personal Banker:
- Processing various transactions on member accounts including cash and non-cash transactions such as payments, transfers, withdrawals, etc.
- Answer questions about the credit union and our products and services
- Talk with members to find out their needs and offer products and services to meet those needs
- Serve as a trusted adviser by viewing situations from the member's perspective to effectively respond to their needs and concerns, going beyond the initial need or expressed concern of the member and deliver service excellence. depending on the situation.
- Provide excellent member service in person, over the telephone and in writing.
- Take, process and decision loan applications.
- Open all types of personal and business accounts
- Research and solve member questions, problems, and concerns on their credit union accounts
- Account verification's and modifications
- Build long term relationships with members and co-workers
- Have fun!
Landings Credit Union has been part of the local community for over 60 years. Our core values focus on integrity, community and service.
We are committed to making a difference, in our community and in the lives of our members. We focus on each member’s story and take the time to better understand their needs, so we can provide them the advice and service they need to live the life they deserve.
We believe that you need to enjoy what you do and are committed to developing our employees for advancement opportunities. If you desire to be more than just an employee, but want to be part of a dynamic organization, then you need to join a team that's been voted as one of the best places to work in the valley for 10 consecutive years by our employees.
Skill / Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum of 6 months customer service and/or cash handling experience required. Previous sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with the internet and Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines, with the ability to adapt within a changing environment
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus