Landings Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Representative
at Landings Credit Union
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Great at solving problems and helping people? Want to work with an awesome team of people? Then we may be perfect for you!
We believe that you need to enjoy what you do and are committed to developing our employees for advancement opportunities. If you desire to be more than just an employee, but want to be part of a dynamic organization, then you need to join a team that's been voted as one of the best places to work in the valley for over 7 consecutive years by our employees. Join Landings Credit Union.
Here's what you can expect if you work in our call center:
- Answer questions about the credit union and our products and services member account and product questions, open and close accounts, account research, and much more
- Research and solve member questions, problems, and concerns on their credit union accounts
- Processing various transactions on member accounts including cash and non-cash transactions such as payments, transfers, withdrawals, etc.
- Account verification's and modifications
- Talk with members to find out their needs and offer products and services to meet those needs
- Provide excellent member service in person, over the telephone and in writing.
- Take, process and decision loan applications.
- Build long term relationships with members and co-workers
- Have fun!
Skill / Requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred.
• Previous financial institution experience preferred.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal skills, as well as strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
• Clean Credit Required.