Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Escrow Branch Manager
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryAs an Escrow Branch Manager working for Taylor Morrison you will be responsible for the effective operation of personnel, equipment and other resource necessary to perform the efficient escrow/closing functions.
We trust that as an Escrow Branch Manager you will: (responsibilities)
- Ability to perform all tasks of all personnel under his/her supervision
- Ensure daily branch operations are conducted in accordance with operations standards
- Establish and monitor processes for accurate and timely processing of title, scheduling, closing preparation, closing and post-closing
- An ability to identify prospective employees and thereafter recruit and hire qualified escrow/marketing personnel
- To coordinate training for all employees within the escrow office
- To effectively solicit escrow and title business from Realtors, lenders, builders and sellers and buyers
- Without limiting any of the foregoing essential duties, to supervise all aspects of branch activities, including, without limitation, all escrow procedures, accounting functions, marketing and branch maintenance
- To establish and maintain relationships which are social, professional, civic or community in nature, which promote the goodwill of the Company and develops future business
- To supervise accounting and escrow functions within the office and implement operating procedures developed by escrow administration or other departments
- To direct the activities of other branch personnel in the performance of escrow functions
- To supervise other office personnel in accordance with established Company personnel procedures and policies
- To supervise branch employees and perform corrective notices, evaluations and assessments
- To encourage employee development/professional growth through regular, timely feedback
- To properly maintain custody & control of escrow funds, corporate assets & records and other property coming into the office
- To be responsible for coordinating and maintaining the branch premises in a clean, neat and presentable condition
- Work closely with assigned Sales and Management in creating and implementing branch revenue goals, expense controls, strategic plan/budget for branch business development
- Manage two or more subordinate supervisors who supervise employees in Escrow. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- Bachelor’s degree; or five (5) years related escrow experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge in real estate financing and conveyance transactions
- Knowledge in title insurance requirements, policies, and underwriting procedures
- Knowledge in accounting practices and procedures.
- Ability to supervise, direct and control the working conduct and results of from one (1) to twenty-five (25) escrow personnel
- You must be licensed and bonded in good standing in state located; and is required to adhere to any state licensing continuing education requirements
- You must be a notary public in state located
- You must be of high integrity, technical competence and high moral character
- You are strong communications skills - written, verbal, and listening
- You are highly proficient level of computer skills in title production and closing software (e.g. SoftPro, Ramquest, ResWare) including spreadsheet, word processing, and power point
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Interviewing, selecting, and training employees
- Setting rates of pay and hours of work
- Appraising productivity; handling employee grievances or complaints, or disciplining employees
- Determining work techniques
- Planning the work
- Apportioning work among employees
- Determining the types of equipment to be used in performing work, or materials needed
- Planning budgets for work
- Monitoring work for legal or regulatory compliance
- Providing for safety and security of the workplace
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to oversee direct reports daily and provide guidance as needed
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.