SunTrust Banks, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Premier Banker 1 (unlicensed) - Memphis Area - Schilling Farms
at SunTrust Banks, inc.
- Mass affluent segment (defined as clients with total investable assets between $250M - $1MM)
- Business segment (defined as clients with total revenue between $250M - $1MM)
- Grow client wallet share in deposits, credit, and investments
- Develop new and expand existing mass affluent and business client relationships
- Partner with Branch teammates and line of business partners in assigned branches to identify clients and opportunities that are best served and expanded by the Premier banker
- Using the consultative client conversation to identify and solve for client financial needs
- Refers clients to other line of business partners for additional business growth opportunities. Partners include, but are not limited to: Financial Advisors, Residential mortgage, Trust, Private Wealth Management, Business Banking, Treasury Services, Merchant Services
- Uses advanced knowledge and skill level to conduct consultative conversations to assist clients with financial needs. Recommends and fulfills personalized financial solutions to clients.
- Proactively initiating and conducting appointments with mass affluent clients resulting in achievement of aggressive deposit, loan and investment sales goals
- Assisting mass affluent walk-in clients as needed
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Pursues on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum four years experience of direct sales in a retail financial services environment; with direct sales of deposit and loan products as well as sales or referrals of investment products to small business and mass affluent clients.
- Demonstrated consistency in meeting or exceeding specified goals in deposits, credit, and investment product sales/referrals
A minimum of FINRA Series 6, and 63 registrations and insurance licenses (Life, Health and/or Variable Products) must be active and maintained.
Has and/or will maintain continuing education coursework to keep licenses and/or registrations in active standing.
Complete Premier Banker Certification Process.
- If applicable, demonstrates ability to meet or exceed minimum performance standards specific to investments and insurance.
- Is registered and maintains active, SunTrust sponsored registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) and has been assigned a unique identifier number in compliance with the federal S.A.F.E. Act requirements.
- College degree.
- Prior experience in a comparable position at a top 20 financial services company.
- Currently holds minimum of FINRA Series 6, 63 and 65 registrations and insurance licenses (Life, Health and/or Variable Products), and has maintained continuing education coursework to keep licenses and/or registrations in active standing.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed minimum performance standards specific to investments and insurance.