Rocky Mountain Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rocky Mountain Bank
Rocky Mountain Bank is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
We are seeking a Full Time Universal Banker to join our team!
The Universal Banker role is responsible for providing an exceptional in-branch customer experience by handling every customer need including teller transactions, sales and service. This individual will work with the banking team in attaining banking center goals and constantly striving to improve the profitability of the banking center.
The Universal Banker’s role is meant for those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client-centric professionals.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Transaction/Sales Responsibilities:
- Responsible daily for all teller operations
- Maintains an acceptable Cash Over and Short account according to the bank policy guidelines. Universal Bankers are responsible for offering and selling financial products and services to both consumer and small business customers.
- Operates a teller window regularly to meet the needs of the banking center.
- Provides exceptional customer service while listening for sales opportunities, explains and promotes bank products or services to customers and actively participates in the referral program and strives to meet goal (as determined by individual bank).
- Effectively use sales skills such as: effective listening, adapting to differences in customers, identifying needs, expanding and deepening customer relationships, responding to verbal and non-verbal clues, presenting solutions through product benefits, establishing a clear difference, overcoming resistance, asking for the business, completing sale, nurturing relationships, and establishing methods for follow-up.
- Follow up with prospects and current customers to promote new products and services and/or thanking customers for existing business.
- Actively monitor the status of key customer relationships to promote business growth and service quality, Increase the number of services used per customer to increase both profits and customer retention.
- Maintains confidentiality in handling customer and bank information.
- Follows security policies and procedures to prevent bank and customer losses.
- Resolves customer complaints.
- Maintains a detailed level of knowledge on retail products and services and a conversational knowledge of non-retail products (e.g., mortgage, insurance, wealth management)
- Works collaboratively with the banking team to achieve customer service and sales objectives.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Cash handling experience required, teller experience highly preferred
- Experience providing high quality customer service.
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Rocky Mountain Bank offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Rocky Mountain Bank’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will