Rocky Mountain Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rocky Mountain Bank
Rocky Mountain Bank is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
We are seeking a Full Time Universal Banker to join our team!
The Universal Banker role is responsible for providing an exceptional in-branch customer experience by handling every customer need including teller transactions, sales and service. This individual will work with the banking team in attaining banking center goals and constantly striving to improve the profitability of the banking center.
The Universal Banker’s role is meant for those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client-centric professionals.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma/GED Required.
* 1 - 3-years’ experience in a Face-to-Face customer service role, preferably in financial services
* Six months of cash handling experience.
* Displays enthusiasm, is a highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
* Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
* Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
* Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Four (4) weeks Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid time off for community volunteering, new parent leave for mothers and fathers, and all major holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan and Financial Aid repayment option
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Low and High deductible plans, Health Savings Account option
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Rocky Mountain Bank offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Rocky Mountain Bank’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will