Rocky Mountain Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Personal Banker
at Rocky Mountain Bank
Rocky Mountain Bank is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Senior Personal Bankers are responsible for offering and selling financial products and services to both consumer and small business customers. Including, but not limited to: Checking and Savings Accounts, Consumer Loans, Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit, Credit Cards, CDs, IRAs, HSAs, and more.
The Senior Personal Banker’s role at Rocky Mountain Bank is meant for those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client-centric professionals in one of our locations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or business relevant associate degree such as business management, business administration, or finance.
- Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
- One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
- Six months of cash handling experience.
- Displays enthusiasm, is a highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Rocky Mountain Bank offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Rocky Mountain Bank’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will