Premier Valley Bank & Yosemite Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Personal Banker
at Premier Valley Bank & Yosemite Bank
Premier Valley Bank and it's Divisions, Founders Community Bank and Yosemite Bank, are growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
We are currently seeking a Senior Personal Banker to join our team!
Senior Personal Bankers are responsible for offering and selling financial products and services to both consumer and small business customers. Including, but not limited to: Checking and Savings Accounts, Consumer Loans, Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit, Credit Cards, CDs, IRAs, HSAs, and more.
The Senior Personal Banker’s role is meant for those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client-centric professionals.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or business relevant associate degree such as business management, business administration, or finance.
- Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
- One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
- Six months of cash handling experience.
- Displays enthusiasm, is a highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Relationship banking. It's the driving force behind everything we do. Our relationships are based on a mutual trust between banker and client, built over time. As a Premier Valley Bank customer, you'll never be treated as an account-we don't serve numbers, we serve people. And the personal service that you'll receive at Premier Valley Bank is a reflection of that philosophy.
You'll find that banking with Premier Valley Bank offers unique benefits, like business bankers who know your name and your business; loan approvals with local decisions that don't have to come from a centralized, out-of-town office; daily courier service, picking up deposits from your workplace. But the biggest advantage may be that we have a vested interest in your business and your community, in helping them both to thrive and grow. We are committed to your success.
Premier Valley Bank is a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., a multi-billion financial services company dedicated to the principles of community banking: Community involvement, an active board of directors, local presidents and local decision making.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will