Premier Valley Bank & Yosemite Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Banker III
at Premier Valley Bank & Yosemite Bank
Premier Valley Bank and it's Divisions, Founders Community Bank and Yosemite Bank, are growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Commercial Banker III is responsible for originating new commercial relationships and the cross selling of existing clients. Focuses on growing deposits, loans and fee income in a profitable manner.
1. Participate in the business development activities of the bank
2. Identify appropriate prospects within defined target markets, create and manage an effective prospect list and perform activities to insure growth in loan portfolios.
3. Serve our prospects and customers through a consultative selling, trusted advisor role to assist them in recognizing and tackling business opportunities and risks, and helping them accomplish their goals while maximizing our effectiveness.
4. Participate in the underwriting and documentation of the credit
5. Utilize the business case discussion and subsequent meetings with bank management, the credit department, industry specialists and other interested parties to exchange information and ideas, and to seek to understand the opinions of others.
6. Participate in the management of a loan portfolio
7. Monitor the portfolio for credit quality. Understand, detect and report the early warning signs of problem credits so as to minimize the risk of credit loss and to maintain appropriate risk ratings on all loans.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business, including specific courses in accounting, finance, and economics plus additional bank related training
2. 8-10 years experience Commercial Banking or other relevant job experience.
3. 4 plus years related banking/analysis experience and/or training
4. Demonstrated sales and business development skills
5. Formal Credit Training
6. Or equivalent education and experience
7. Valid drivers license and personal transportation
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Relationship banking. It's the driving force behind everything we do. Our relationships are based on a mutual trust between banker and client, built over time. As a Premier Valley Bank customer, you'll never be treated as an account-we don't serve numbers, we serve people. And the personal service that you'll receive at Premier Valley Bank is a reflection of that philosophy.
You'll find that banking with Premier Valley Bank offers unique benefits, like business bankers who know your name and your business; loan approvals with local decisions that don't have to come from a centralized, out-of-town office; daily courier service, picking up deposits from your workplace. But the biggest advantage may be that we have a vested interest in your business and your community, in helping them both to thrive and grow. We are committed to your success.
Premier Valley Bank is a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., a multi-billion financial services company dedicated to the principles of community banking: Community involvement, an active board of directors, local presidents and local decision making.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will