Pilot Flying J
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credit Discount Specialist I
at Pilot Flying J
At Pilot Company, our care and commitment to our team members comes from a deeply rooted history that started nearly 60 years ago. Since that opening we have celebrated many accomplishments and have stayed true to our mission of "Connecting people and places with comfort, care and a smile at every stop." Join our challenging, fast-paced work environment at our corporate headquarters based in Knoxville, Tennessee and you’ll work alongside industry-leaders and benefit from our record-setting growth.
In Addition, Pilot Company offers benefits to all Team Members. From health benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, HRA and FSA), to financial (Competitive Salaries, 401k, Tuition & Adoption Reimbursement, Paternity Leave), as well as progressive technology, on-site fitness center/classes, access to leadership, and career advancement. At Pilot Company, we have abundant opportunities for all team members!
The purpose of this job is to oversee, monitor and audit direct bill and restricted account pricing and set-ups.
1. Facilitate regular communication with third-party billing companies and the sales team to ensure correct customer discounts are in place
2. Audit system to ensure accuracy and completeness of data input related to customers and restricted account pricing, activations and terminations; troubleshoot system exceptions and issues
3. Complete and monitor customer bank drafts daily; resolve any discrepancies with contracted rates
4. Perform administrative activities associated with customer discounts including any changes, alerts, notifications, and other communication
5. Complete manual discount changes and other changes external to FuelPact system; audit customer accounts and perform manual calculations for missed discount and refund payments
6. Respond to billing service and Sales team questions; resolve issues and concerns
7. Review, input data and be accountable for hedge deals; facilitate and monitor Channel Partner process and location set-ups; complete related audits
8. Distribute site discounts to licensees and calculate loyalty program awards monthly
9. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guest and team members are supported at the highest level
10. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
11. Complete other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field required
* Minimum two years’ business or equivalent experience preferred
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required; advanced skills preferred
* Intermediate Ascend and Salesforce software skills preferred
* Prior experience working with large amounts of data preferred