Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Originator
at Nusenda Credit Union
Exciting opportunity to join one of New Mexico’s Top Workplaces!
Nusenda Credit Union is one of the state's largest credit unions, with assets of over $2 billion and with over 200,000 members for locations statewide. We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community as The Power of WE. Our mission is the perform well, so we can do good - by putting money into our member-owner's pockets and making a real impact in the communities we serve in. Nusenda Credit Union also contributes to statewide efforts in financial capability and economic development.
We are currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Originator to join the Credit Union. The Mortgage Loan Originator will be responsible for assisting members with their mortgage lending needs, analyzing loan requests and making credit decisions based on the mortgage lending policy.
- Reviews and evaluates information on mortgage loan documents to determine if buyer, property, and loan conditions meet bank and regulatory standards.
- Approves or denies loan applications, or requests additional information. Establishes terms and conditions of an approved loan.
- Markets the Credit Union's mortgage lending program to companies and individuals within the real estate community
- Three to five years of recent first mortgage experience, working with a government sponsored entity selling guidelines.
- Associates degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
- Demonstrated experience with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, VA, FHA, MFA programs.
- Must be a self-starter with outstanding communications skills and superior customer service
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred