Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Managers - Highly Experienced
at Nusenda Credit Union
At Nusenda Credit Union, our commitment to excellent member service, care for our community, being an employer of choice, and offering flexible products and services have always been our priorities. With 210,000 members, 600 employees, and 21 branches, we are the largest not-for-profit financial cooperative in NM.
We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community through The Power of WE.
If integrity, dedication, and a commitment to serving others is part of your DNA, we encourage you to review our list of open positions and apply today. We look forward to growing our Nusenda family!
We are seeking Experienced Branch Managers to join our leading and innovative Credit Union. Our Branch Managers are responsible for overseeing the operations of a Branch; ensuring the organizational, financial, service and growth plans are being met. They will manage a dynamic staff and assist them in growing to their full potential as well as provide world class member service.
- Provides our membership with exceptional member service while developing and maintaining member relationships. Advises our members regarding their financial needs, identifies opportunities to enhance their financial stability, and become their trusted financial resource.
- Monitors branch operating results relative to established objectives and ensures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Develops objectives and realistic strategies for organization improvement and growth.
- Monitors, guides and leads staff according to expectations and ensuring all activities are in compliance with established Credit Union policies and procedures
- Directs, develops, motivates, hires and disciplines branch personnel; administers performance evaluations and recommends appropriate personnel actions.
- Holds service and sales meetings to inform, inspire and motivate employees to perform at peak levels.
- Promotes a needs-based sales culture within the branch, both by example and training employees to identify opportunities to promote Credit Union products and services.
- Represents the Branch as appropriate in its relationships with members, sponsor organization(s), suppliers, community events, other financial institutions and similar groups.
- Five to eight years of similar or related experience including organizational development and management
- Minimum three years of lending experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field of study
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have strong written, presentation and organizational skills.
- Previous sales experience in financial products a plus
- Strong performance management and leadership skills necessary to provide coaching and feedback to direct reports
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Culture Fit Requirements:
- Leadership: You are a teacher, a coach and tough when you need to be. You are transparent and always have an open door. You inspire others to do their very best and continue to propel them throughout their career.
- Collaboration: You can work with the whole leadership team through influence and relationship building. You can jump into a situation with eagerness yet listen diligently and respectfully.
- No Job Too Small: The role is critical, but there is no job too small. While you will generate ideas and dream big, you will also write documents, schedule your own meetings, calculate, analyze or validate information/data, and understand how processes work from start to finish. Great detail and polish is a staple of our organization’s culture.
- The Facts and The Story: You can tell a story, motivate others, and make a fierce presentation but you are also fact based and can organize the data and your ideas into a solid business plan.
- Passion: You want to work in a place where what WE do matters. You love our community and want to make a difference in the lives of those who live and work here. You seek to exceed expectations and you take full ownership of everything with your name on it. It’s not just a job, it’s a passion!