New Mexico Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Personal Banker
at New Mexico Bank & Trust
New Mexico Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
We are currently seeking a Senior Personal Banker to join our team!
Senior Personal Bankers are responsible for offering first in class service, while offering financial products and services to meet the needs of both consumer and small business customers. Including, but not limited to: Checking and Savings Accounts, Consumer Loans, Small Business Loans, Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit, Credit Cards, CDs, IRAs, HSAs, and more.
The Senior Personal Banker’s role is meant for a proactive and attentive sales person with a passion for building relationships and working with a team of client-centric professionals!
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience with consumer lending.
- One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
- Six months of cash handling experience.
- Display enthusiasm, is a highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
- Collaborate effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Be confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
- Communicate effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive Paid Time Off [PTO] program, community volunteering hours, six weeks paid parental leave, and 11 Federal Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan, and student loan repayment option!
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance, Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
New Mexico Bank & Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
New Mexico Bank & Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will