Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Trade Service Operations Transaction Banking Professional
at MUFG Americas
The TSO Transaction Banking Professional I position is located in Tempe, Arizona. The position directly supports Trade Service Operations. This position reports directly to the TSO Control & Monitoring manager located in Monterey Park, California. Under guidance from the Transaction Banking Professional II, the TSO Transaction Banking Professional l will be responsible for the following:
- Managing release testing (UAT, SIT, go live validations, etc.) for various systems and applications used by Trade Service Operations (TSO); weekend coverage may be required for system application testing.
- Creating business object reports to obtain data from various TSO systems
- Acting as the primary liaison for Trade Service Operations, IT, security, and the vendor
- Completing regulatory reporting and ensuring submission by established deadlines
- Reviewing and providing feedback on trade system design to IT teams and the vendor
- Completing the onboarding, providing demonstrations and training to new Trade Portal clients; provide ongoing Trade Portal customer systems support
- Trouble shooting systems and network issues; working closely with the users, IT, and system vendors to ensure issues are resolved quickly
- Maintaining critical system reference data
- Maintaining system entitlements, and managing the semi-annual entitlement certification
- Support the Database team's daily processing functions
- Assist in maintaining the TSO Business Continuity Plan, and assist in conducting disaster recovery tests
- Participating in Bank strategic initiatives and special projects
- Detail Oriented
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Ability to work accurately and independently, with limited assistance;
- Preferred experience with Trade finance products and activities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.