Morrill & Janes Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Private Banking Associate Senior
at Morrill & Janes Bank
Bank of Blue Valley is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Private Banking Associate Senior is responsible for providing the highest level of client experience to Private Banking clients. The Private Banking Associate Senior will partner with Private Banking Relationship Managers to open deposit accounts and originate/process consumer loans, as well as expand existing banking relationships and help transition new banking relationships. The Private Banking Associate Senior will be the clients point of contact when the RM is unavailable.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Be the resident expert on Private Banker’s client portfolio.
2. Proactively assist new clients with the transition, this includes opening accounts, preparing and processing all required documents (including new account due diligence, ordering checks and debit cards, etc.). Maintain close contact with the client through the transition to ensure satisfaction.
3. Support Private Bankers and work with member bank TM and/or HTLF Deposit Operations and Card services, to sell, service, set up, training, and installation of the following products:
a. On-Line Banking
b. Electronic Statements
c. HTLF credit card products
d. Sweep related payments
e. Bill Payment
f. Mobile Banking - Mobile Deposit
g. Other technology related products as they are developed
4. Perform various customer service related duties including, but not limited to account openings, account closings, wire transfers, telephone transfers, account maintenance requests, ordering checks, online banking questions, mobile banking questions etc.
5. Responsible for reviewing maturing loans report with Private Bankers 60-90 days prior to maturity, taking the lead on gathering necessary information from clients, and keeping the banker informed on the progress and receipt of requested items.
6. Partner with bankers to obtain most complete data on loan applications; such as credit bureau inquiries, financial information requests, compliance related documentation, etc. Advise, structure, originate, and close loans within Private Bankers Portfolios.
7. Actively identify and follow up with additional client needs that can be satisfied through cross selling and other products and services
8. Maintain close contact with customer base to identify needs and to keep customers abreast of all bank products and services
9. Nurture long-term client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
10. Consistently use Enact to stay in contact with clients and to ensure satisfaction, especially during the transition phase.
11. Keep abreast of any changes pertaining to compliance
12. Adhere to guidelines outlined in the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E Act)
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree required
2. 3 -5 years of banking experience
3. Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
4. Ability to perform duties quickly and accurately while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction
5. Strong attention to detail.
6. Ability to maintain knowledge of deposit related products, account structure, set up, compliance, and documentation.
7. Knowledge of consumer compliance regulations and responsible for complying with all appropriate regulations
8. Knowledge of financial software interfaces
9. Must satisfy requirements of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act Sec. 19
10. Ability to project a professional, positive, and courteous image in assisting clients (both in person and over the phone) and fellow employees.
11. Ability to work as an individual and also as a team
1. Active National Mortgage Licensing System License or ability to obtain
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Bank of Blue Valley offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Bank of Blue Valley's team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will