Morrill & Janes Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Private Banker II
at Morrill & Janes Bank
Bank of Blue Valley is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
A Private Banker II provides full-service banking by originating, managing, and retaining client relationships with high net worth individuals.
1. Provides full-service banking to high value customers and oversees portfolio of simple and/or packaged-product account relationships.
2. Consults with customers regarding financial needs, recommend product/solutions, and financial services to meet those needs.
3. Resolves inquiries, opens and services accounts with authorized limits such as checking, savings, credit/loan and identify and refer investment opportunities.
4. Acts as a liaison to other internal departments.
5. Cross-sells products to existing clients.
6. Builds a network of internal and external sources and resources to further enhance the customer experience and meet customer’s needs.
7. Grows and maintains existing clients, new business development, credit judgment, and loan structuring.
8. Continues to develop product knowledge and technical expertise in order to originate, structure, and execute large transactions.
9. Evaluates client’s financial data or investment objectives and recommends strategies based on the client’s risk profile and personal financial statements.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related major.
2. 3-5 years of corporate consumer, mortgage, or private banking experience.
3. Strong understanding of all products and services applicable to target client segment.
4. Superior knowledge of credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures.
5. Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
6. Ability to develop sales and negotiation skills to be effective in business development. Can interact with and develop centers of influence and other referral sources.
7. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
8. Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; aligns work with strategic goals.
9. Understands the basics of credit underwriting based on formal credit training.
10. Pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Bank of Blue Valley offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Bank of Blue Valley's team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will