Minnesota Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Private Banking Associate Senior
at Minnesota Bank & Trust
Minnesota Bank & Trust growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Private Banking Associate Senior is responsible for loan administrative support to the Private Bankers. This includes delivering an exceptional banking experience to our clients while maintaining loan and bank credit file documentation to ensure compliance with bank and regulatory requirements, specifically TRID, HMDA, and Reg B.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complete pre or post-closing checklists and perform pre or post-closing tasks
2. Complete the loan doc order form and send complete package to Loan Operations to prepare loan documents, print and package loan closing documents
3. Responsible for entries to book loan after documents are signed and complete.
4. Responsible for sending out appropriate disclosures in a timely manner meeting all regulations including TRID.
5. Responsible for filling out loan checklist for new loan set-up and catalog new loan file documents for subsequent scanning into document imaging system, which will include new customer CIF set-up, and setting up tickler tracking.
6. Perform general customer service related duties, including answering client inquiries on loan and deposit accounts, processing wire transfers, transferring of funds, balance inquiries, and problem resolution/research.
7. Partner with bankers to obtain most complete data on loan applications; such as credit bureau inquiries, financial information requests, compliance related documentation, etc.
8. Partner with bankers to obtain all necessary ongoing financial reporting to ensure compliance with loan covenants. This includes correspondence with clients to obtain missing items.
9. Maintain Synergy Loan files to ensure completeness and accuracy. This includes: Scanning and indexing items to be filed, deleting items that are no longer needed, review of all new materials that are scanned, and ensure that all documents that need to be kept are put in the vault.
10.Proactively assist in reviewing past due loan reports for designated bankers and contacting clients who are less than 30 days past due.
11.Responsible for updating Signature Bank’s contact management database.
12.Act as a back-up to Signature Client Services Coordinator . This includes being a primary back-up to front desk coverage and greeting clients and acting as a secondary backup to answer and route phone calls.
13.Has duty and responsibility to make recommendations to supervisor about possible ways to improve department
14.Maintain a general understanding of products and services within Signature Bank to refer customers to the proper department or contact person.
15.Assess needs of customers and/or prospects and make referrals/sales whenever possible.
14.Consistently demonstrate the Signature Experience.
15.Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
SECONDARY & NONESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1.Bachelor's Degree Required
2.3 -5 years of banking and administrative support experience
3.Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
4.Ability to perform duties quickly and accurately while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction
5.Thorough knowledge of Lending Regulation requirements including TRID, HMDA, and Reg B.
6.Strong attention to detail.
7.Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
8.Ability to develop and maintain a working knowledge of bank operations and compliance
9.Basic knowledge of how to read a purchase agreement and title work to spot problems that could throw off the timing of a loan closing.
10.Thorough understanding of the details of the loan estimate and closing
11.Knowledge of various loan and deposit products/services such as: online banking, mobile banking, ACH, remote deposit, debit cards, AFT, electronic statements, etc.
12.Ability to project a professional, positive, and courteous image in assisting clients (both in person and over the phone) and fellow employees.
13.Ability to work as an individual and also as a team
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Minnesota Bank & Trust was specifically created to offer a higher level of service to personal and business banking clients. We blend the intimacy and responsiveness of a community bank with the resources of a large financial services company.
Our business model is brand new, but it’s built on timeless principles:
We help our clients achieve personal and business goals by designing financial solutions, instead of pushing products and services.
We create a team of specialists to serve each client, instead of supplying a list of toll-free numbers.
We do what is best for our clients, rather than doing what is convenient for the bank.
We offer a comprehensive range of products and services, because you need more than ordinary credit cards, loans, and checking accounts.
We build a direct, personal relationship with each of our clients, rather than treating them as sales targets.
Our goal is simple: to create exceptional value for you, your family and your business.
We invite you to visit our offices or browse our site to experience the difference at Minnesota Bank & Trust.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will