Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Teller - Part Time, 64th St. & Greenway
at MidFirst Bank
We are seeking driven individuals that want more than just a job and are looking to make a career in the financial services industry!
MidFirst Bank consistently ranks as one of the best performing banks in the United States, serving half a million customers nationwide. We are driven to identify top talent and match you with positions that will utilize your strengths, while providing the necessary support and training to help you build a successful career as part of a stable and prosperous company.
At this time we have a Part-Time Teller position available at our 64th St. & Greenway Banking Center in Scottsdale, AZ.
This position is responsible for processing a variety of customer transactions as well as cross-selling various products and services to customers. Tellers are responsible for efficiently processing a variety of customer transactions while providing the highest level of service and identifying bank products and services that would be beneficial to potential and existing customers. Tellers must be proactive, friendly and courteous and should continually seek out opportunities to impress those they service.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting customers and facilitating a welcoming and customer-focused environment.
- Processing customer transactions efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a balanced cash drawer and adhering to internal controls and procedures.
- Generating new business and expanding relationships with current customers by cross-selling bank products and services that would benefit each individual.
- Building customer loyalty by developing relationships and always offering exceptional service.
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns by researching and identifying positive solutions.
*This position is required to participate in both informal and formal training (paid) and must successfully pass our Teller Certification test to be allowed to operate a Teller drawer. Formal training consists of one full week of training/testing which is conducted within your first 3 weeks of employment and is scheduled Monday Friday from 8a.m. - 5p.m. *This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
Skill / Requirements
- Minimum of 6 months of cash handling experience in a retail sales environment and/or previous banking experience.
- Excellent client-service skills, including oral and written communication with exceptional influencing skills.
- Ability to effectively contribute to a positive team environment and work toward achieving both personal and group goals.
- Careful attention to detail and strong organization skills. Must adhere closely to bank procedures and regulations.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with customers; demonstrate confidence in dealing with his/her peers.
- Strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Strong computer and 10 key skills.
- Outgoing, assertive, confident, and enthusiastic personality.
- Knowledge of banking products and procedures
- Successful sales record in a retail sales or banking environment
- Demonstrated service skills and assertiveness
- Bilingual (fluent verbal and written English/Spanish) skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel etc.)
Physical Requirements: This position requires long periods of standing and may include long periods of typing and repetitive motion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
HOURS OF WORK: Candidates MUST be available to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 8:45 a.m. to 7:15 p.m. Monday thru Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. Saturday, and 9:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. on Sunday.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401K, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and holiday pay. Please Visit our website at: www.midfirst.com to learn more and apply directly online!
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disability/Vet
Please apply directly by clicking on the link below: