Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MidFirst Bank
Learning & Performance is responsible for identifying, developing and implementing learning solutions to ensure effective on boarding and professional development of MidFirst Bank employees and managers in Oklahoma, Arizona, and Colorado.
* Instructional design projects from inception to completion.
* Assessing needs and developing learning and support solutions to ensure the effectiveness of employees and managers.
* Researching and recommending new learning technologies related to design, development and evaluation to ensure continued effectiveness of learning solutions.
* 5 years of experience applying adult learning principles and practices
* BA/BS or equivalent work experience in Learning and Instructional Design
* Proven experience applying instructional design processes/techniques in designing, developing, implementing and evaluating materials using a variety of delivery channels (e.g., classroom, webinars, eLearning, performance and work-flow support)
* 3 years project management experience
* Ability to manage multiple projects, processes and priorities
* Ability to work successfully with both on-site and virtual teams
* Ability to build strong relationships at all levels within the organization
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to learn systems and processes
* Facilitation experience a plus but not required
* Experience in financial services a plus but not required
Please apply directly by clicking on the link below!