Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AZ Business Relationship Manager - North Central Region
at MidFirst Bank
This position will support the North Central Phoenix market. The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) is responsible for acquiring, retaining, and expanding the borrowing, deposit and treasury management needs of business banking customers. The BRM willprofile, discover banking needs, and offer solutions to meet the financial objectives. The BRM will seek to source potential business through referrals from external business professional referral sources, business organizations and existing clients. The BRMwill act as a business expert with the assigned banking centers he/she is working with and will continually support, coach and provide expertise to banking center employees regarding business products and services.
• Knowledge of Retail Banking and working knowledge of commercial business.
• 3-5 years of experience working with business in a sales capacity.
• Ability to determine business needs, make recommendations and acquire new relationships.
• Ability to source new loan and deposit opportunities and build effective relationships with customers and members of the community.
• Ability to work well in a team environment by partnering with other colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Ability to work with customers in person and by telephone.
• Ability to work beyond a standard work week as needed.
• Excellent profiling, listening, influencing, advising and acquisition skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail are required.
• Strong initiative, excellent judgment, and comprehensive planning, organization, and follow-up skills.
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
• College degree preferred.
Please apply directly by clicking on the link below!