Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ASU Summer Internship
at MidFirst Bank
Interns will work in an engaging, fast paced, team environment where they will work with students and their parents to greet, educate or complete documentation at on campus ASU Orientation events held on Tempe and Downtown campuses. Students will work in a variety of positions during ASU orientation events.
• Applicants must be currently attending ASU
• Interest in seeking a career in the financial services industry is a plus
• Customer service experience
• Cash handling experience in retail environment preferred
• Careful attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
• High standard for respect of confidentiality
• Ability to consistently demonstrate a professional, positive and approachable demeanor
• Flexibility to work up to 40 hours per week and ability to work weekdays and Saturday
• Requires long periods of standing
The schedule will typically be from 6:30 AM until mid afternoon and weekly scheduled hours may be up to 40 hours at times. The internship pays $13.50 per hour. Candidates will be selected and are required to be ready to work by May 5th, 2020 and the Internship will go through the end of August, 2020 or until the Fall semester begins.
Please apply directly by clicking on the link below!