Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President Learning & Development
at Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Working at Kirtland FCU is more than a job-it’s a career! We pride ourselves on helping our employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits package and an energetic, vibrant work environment. Visit our careers page on our website to view our exciting opportunities and our fantastic benefits.
We are currently seeking a Vice President Learning & Development to join Kirtland Federal Credit Union.
Vice President Learning & Development Position Overview: Assumes responsibility for the development and implementation of effective learning & development recommendations, planning, implementing and continuous learning & development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists SVP Human Resources in developing short and long-term training plans that reflect the strategic direction of the Credit Union.
- Provides overall assessment of current methodologies and recommends suggestions for facilitation of training and development programs. Designs and develops training procedures and programs. Recommend creative training methodologies.
- Responsible for building, engaging learning and development programs that supports our goal of delivering excellent member and employee service.
- Partners and collaborates with managers across the Credit Union to assess training needs.
- Implement and design adult and generational learning methodologies with programs that will blend multiple learning techniques, to include virtual, on-demand and e-learning.
- Will be responsible for providing robust employee development learning.
- Supervises Learning & Development staff.
- Support the Credit Union’s mission, vision, strategic objectives and service standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Organizational Development, Human Resources Management or related field preferred.
- Five or more years of directly related experience with training, developing curriculum and facilitation preferred. Prefer Financial Institution experience.
- Minimum of two years of management experience.
- Understanding of job functions and operations at all levels of the Financial Institution preferred.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems and Digital Software/Systems
- Knowledge of Financial Institution and Compliance standards preferred
- Knowledge of Lending preferred.
- Knowledge of sales training
- Demonstrated experience with designing, implementing and delivering comprehensive training programs to include sales training, management training, employee development.
- Proven ability to develop and effectively establish and manage programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Experience with classroom training, e-learning training programs, and virtual instructor led training.
- Experience with video recording software helpful
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be proactive, innovative and influential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Kirtland Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive, generous benefits package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement savings program that includes employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Clothing Loan
- And much more!To apply for this exciting opportunity, visit our careers page at www.kirtlandfcu.org/careers EOE