Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Kirtland Federal Credit Union is a high performing, award winning financial institution based out of Albuquerque, NM. We have five branches including our Member Contact Center. We exist to exceed the financial service expectations of our members, and to be our members’ most trusted financial partner. KFCU is committed to our core values, Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship--our ethical compass to guide us in serving others.
Kirtland Federal Credit Union offers a competitive salary, great benefits package and an energetic, vibrant work environment!
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Teller to join Kirtland Federal Credit Union.
- Responsible for providing members with courteous, professional and responsive customer service, while assisting with their financial needs.
- Process all Teller transactions with accuracy, and deliver in a courteous timely manner. Transactions including: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cash advances, transfers and check cashing.
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer, adhere to Credit Union policies and procedures
- Knowledgeable of all KFCU products and services.
- Educate member on products and services, identify need utilizing product knowledge and refer service or product.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree preferred
- Two years of cash handling experience
- Basic understanding of Financial Institution operations preferred
- Knowledge of Teller policies and procedures preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of efficiency, accuracy and self-accountability in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite