Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Peak-Time Member Service Specialist
at Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Working at Kirtland FCU is more than a job-it's a career! We pride ourselves on helping our employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits package and an energetic, vibrant work environment. Visit our careers page on our website to view our exciting opportunities and our fantastic benefits.
We are currently seeking a Peak-Time Member Service Specialist to join Kirtland Federal Credit Union.
Member Service Specialist Duties:
- Responsible for answering basic to intricate technical support and member questions, concerns and needs via telephone, e-mail and fax while providing quality member service and supporting the credit union's mission, vision, strategic goals and service standards
- Support and provide exceptional internal and external member service
- Identify and provide appropriate deposit and loan product support
- Assist member inquiries regarding statements, marketing materials, and all other communications sent through all channels
- Process transactions with accuracy, and deliver in a courteous timely manner. Transactions include: loan payments, wires, transfers, and online banking support
- Provide technical support to include: a help desk function for all home banking, bill payment, web-based applications
Schedule: This position will work 25 hours per week, primarily during peak-time hours, including rotating Saturdays.
- Associates degree in business or related field preferred
- One to three years of call center experience or banking experience in Teller Operations or The Lending Platform preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with banking products, process and services strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with members and other employees
- Strong Member Service Skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Strong Multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work with a high degree of efficiency, accuracy and self-accountability in a fast-paced environment
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office