Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Working at Kirtland FCU is more than a job-it's a career! We pride ourselves on helping our employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits package and an energetic, vibrant work environment. Visit our careers page on our website to view our exciting opportunities and our fantastic benefits.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Teller to join Kirtland Federal Credit Union.
Schedule: Part-Time Teller will work 30 hours per week
- Responsible for providing members with courteous, professional and responsive customer service, while assisting with their financial needs.
- Process all Teller transactions with accuracy, and deliver in a courteous timely manner. Transactions including: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cash advances, transfers and check cashing.
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer, adhere to Credit Union policies and procedures
- Knowledgeable of all KFCU products and services.
- Educate member on products and services, identify need utilizing product knowledge and refer service or product.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree preferred
- Two years of cash handling experience
- Basic understanding of Financial Institution operations preferred
- Knowledge of Teller policies and procedures preferred
- Strong Customer Services skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of efficiency, accuracy and self-accountability in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite