Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Servicer
at Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Kirtland Federal Credit Union is a high performing, award winning financial institution based out of Albuquerque, NM. We have five branches including our Member Contact Center. We exist to exceed the financial service expectations of our members, and to be our members’ most trusted financial partner. KFCU is committed to our core values, Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship--our ethical compass to guide us in serving others.
Kirtland Federal Credit Union offers a competitive salary, great benefits package and an energetic, vibrant work environment.
We are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Loan Servicer
Mortgage Loan Servicer Duties:
- Responsible for all aspects of mortgage loan servicing and support. This includes portfolio mortgages as well as investor mortgages (Fannie Mae, Ginnie Mae, FHA, and VA).
- Work with management and other staff to improve and standardize mortgage servicing functions for all types of mortgages.
- Support the mortgage delivery function by preparing and shipping required documentation to Fannie Mae and/or other investors within required timeframes.
- Analyze and track mortgage loan escrow activity; pay required escrows including taxes, PMI, and homeowners insurance within defined timeframes. Review escrow accounts annually for deficits, and adjust accordingly. Prepare the annual escrow notices to members on their escrow accounts.
- Support and adhere to the credit union’s mission, vision, core values, and service standards.
- Provide exceptional internal and external member service at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Five years of experience in Mortgage Servicing / Processing, Mortgage/Banking/Credit Union institution, Title/Escrow Company or Mortgage Appraiser preferred
- Knowledge of FNMA, GNMA, FHA and VA preferred
- Knowledge of Mortgage Origination and Loan Processing
- Knowledge of Mortgage documents in relation to loan origination
- Knowledge of Title & Escrow
- Knowledge of branch operations
- Basic knowledge of banking and accounting fundamentals preferred
Kirtland Federal Credit Union Offers a comprehensive, generous benefits package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement savings program that includes employer match
- Sick and Annual Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
To apply for this position visit our careers page at www.kirtlandfcu.org EOE