Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President Marketing
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
VICE PRESIDENT MARKETING - Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
- Responsible for the direction and management of all activities within the Marketing Department.
- Directs the efforts of the marketing and advertising teams while developing plans and strategies that will result in new member acquisition and increased engagement with all members.
- Prepares, implements and manages the marketing budget.
- Serves on, and actively participates in, management committees.
- Must be well versed in digital marketing strategies, marketing analytics and be able to develop and execute a marketing plan consistent with the overall strategic plan and direction of the credit union.
- Must be capable of creating and managing high quality marketing tactical plans and have extensive knowledge of traditional and innovative marketing solutions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications, along with a minimum of five years of experience in the financial services industry.
About the Organization:
Sandia Area is community chartered credit union with over $690 million in assets, offering outstanding employee benefits including 401(k), pension plan, medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance.
For confidential consideration, interested candidates must submit a resume with salary requirements to ExecCareers@sandia.org.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Must send resume with salary requirements to ExecCareers@sandia.org for consideration.