Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Banker / Member Services Officer - Santa Fe
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Are you looking for a NEW & EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to showcase your customer service skills?
Sandia Area Federal Credit Union has an excellent opportunity available on our team for a service focused individual!
The Member Services Officer is responsible for providing prompt and professional assistance to members by
educating them on Credit Union products and services, establishing new accounts, performing maintenance on
existing accounts and processing loan paperwork while actively cross-selling Credit Union products and services.
The duties and responsibilities of the Member Services Officer include but are not limited to:
- Provides Credit Union product and service information based on member need and/or request
- Sells products and/or services to meet members' needs and achieve Credit Union goals and objectives
- Meets/exceeds sales goals established by the Credit Union on a monthly basis
- Performs routine transactions, including but not limited to: opening savings/checking accounts, IRAs, money markets, and certificates; ordering checks, ATM/debit cards, and research requests; processing account disputes, address changes, delete/add joint owner requests, and other account maintenance; resolving product or service issues or disputes; assisting members with payroll and direct deposit questions, etc
- Performs loan interviews, gathering background information on loan applicants such as consumer reports, employment/income verification, residence information, etc
- Prepares and processes loan paperwork, reviews loan documentation for accuracy and completeness, disburses loan proceeds and processes loan payoffs
Skill / Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Two to four years credit union experience with progressive responsibilities in new account and/or loan operations preferred
- General knowledge of credit union operations is desired
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to ascertain members' needs and handle member issues
- Must be at ease selling Credit Union products and services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of analytical ability where problems are complex (i.e. transaction or loan problems)
- High level of organization skills
- The ability to adjust priorities to meet deadlines
- Must be able to lift up to 10lbs
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position!
Branch location: 4001 Office Court Dr Suite 708, Santa Fe, NM 87507
Core scheduling hours: Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 4:30PM
All applications must be submitted at www.sandia.org/careers