Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Teller- Kirtland Branch
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
DON’T PASS THIS BY!
Are you looking for a NEW & EXCITING OPPORTUNITY?
Sandia Area is looking for its next team member!
The Teller is responsible for processing all member transactions including deposits, check withdrawals, account transfers, loan payments, wire transfers and selling negotiable items.
The primary duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Processes all member transactions including deposits, check withdrawals, account transfers, loan payments, wire transfers and selling negotiable items
- Gives prompt, efficient, and accurate service
- Verifies transactions for deposit amounts, proper endorsements and negotiability
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of all Credit Union products and services
- Presents and explains Credit Union services and products to members
- Records transactions by logging night/mail deposits and negotiable items
- Reconciling cash drawer
- Ensure compliance with record keeping and regulations for transactions and negotiable items
- Additional duties include processing non-cash items for account holders ensuring accuracy of the transaction
Skill / Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of one year cash handling experience or six months teller experience required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of math
- At ease handling large amounts of transactions and cash
- Good oral and written communication skills
We have open Part Time positions available at our Kirtland Air Force Base Office location.
All applications must be submitted at www.sandia.org/careers