Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Are you seeking an opportunity with a growing organization where you can showcase your marketing skills? Sandia Area has a great opportunity for you on our Marketing Team.
At Sandia Area, member service is the top priority. We are seeking applicants that have a great work ethic that are excited to help our organization serve our external and internal members. We believe that our employees are the key to our success and we encourage applicants that are looking for an opportunity with a growing organization.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits, Sandia Area compensation packages go beyond a paycheck, we offer comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, retirement plans including a 401(k) with employer match, pension plan, paid leave, as well as career advancement opportunities.
Sandia Area is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting with the coordination and execution of marketing, communications, and public relations for the marketing function of the credit union.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates promotions and special events for the credit union
- Represents the Credit Union at expositions and community events to promote products and services
- Develops and maintains proficiency with new technologies while working on a broad set of projects
- Coordinates marketing surveys and research for the credit union; builds and maintains research databases.
- Tracks and analyzes sales data, maintain databases and prepare reports designed to understand the effectiveness of campaigns
- Acts as a traffic manager for materials that are produced in-house or by external vendors
- Compiles and maintains monthly statistics and results for marketing reports
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Three years of relevant marketing experience
- Clear understanding of marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to write technically and creatively in the specialized genre of marketing and advertising
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative, and polished professional appearance
- Proficiency in desktop publishing programs, word processing, graphic are and layout software, spreadsheets and presentation software
- Ability to set and meet priorities
This position will be located at our Far NE Heights Office near Paseo del Norte and Wyoming
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position! We offer medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and more!
Apply online at //www.sandia.org/careers or submit your resume today!