Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loan Processor - Lending Center
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Are you looking for a NEW & EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to display your customer service skills?
Sandia Area Federal Credit Union has an excellent opportunity available on our team for serviced focused individuals!
The Loan Processor position is a back-office role that supports our Loan Officers.
This position is responsible for processing a high volume of loan applications, resolving loan product or service issues or disputes,
assisting members with auto pay set up, and actively cross-selling Credit Union products and services.
The duties and responsibilities of the Loan Processor - Lending Center include but are not limited to:
- Provides Credit Union product and service information based on member need and/or request
- Performs routine transactions, including but not limited to: account maintenance; resolving loan product or service issues or disputes; assisting members with auto-pay setup.
- Performs loan interviews, gathering background information on loan applicants such as consumer reports, employment/income verification, residence information, etc. to provide to the Loan Officer.
- Prepares and processes loan paperwork, reviews loan documentation for accuracy and completeness, disburses loan proceeds and performs appropriate system maintenance/updates.
- Sells products and/or services to meet members' needs and achieve Credit Union goals and objectives
- Meets/exceeds sales goals established by the Credit Union on a monthly basis
Skill / Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Two to four years credit union experience with progressive responsibilities in new account and/or loan operations preferred
- General knowledge of credit union operations is desired
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to ascertain members' needs and handle member issues
- Must be at ease selling Credit Union products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of analytical ability where problems are complex (i.e. transaction or loan problems)
- High level of organization skills
- The ability to adjust priorities to meet deadlines
- Must be able to lift up to 10lbs
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position!
Location: 8010 Palomas Ave NE, Ste C, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Core scheduling hours: Monday - Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM, Saturdays 8:30AM-1:30PM
All applications must be submitted at www.sandia.org/careers