Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Software Support Specialist
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Are you an Information Technology professional seeking a growth opportunity? Sandia Area has opportunities for motivated, positive, and knowledgeable individuals to join our Team.
Sandia Area Federal Credit Union is a highly successful not for profit financial cooperative which has invested significantly in new technologies to support our competitive position in the ever evolving financial marketplace. We are seeking applicants that have a great work ethic and positive attitude that are excited to make a contribution to our organization. We encourage those interested in working for a successful non- profit financial cooperative dedicated to delivering cost effective banking products and services to the community, to apply today.
We believe that our employees are the key to our success and offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit program that goes well beyond a paycheck including medical/dental/vision benefits, retirement plans including a 401(k) with employer match, pension plan, paid leave, and more.
Sandia Area is currently seeking an IT Software Support Specialist
The IT Software Support Specialist position we are currently envisioning would be responsible for providing day to day support and maintenance for various organizational applications. This would include development of reports, troubleshooting hardware/software issues, and all related operation systems. The duties and responsibilities of this position would include items such as the following:
- Design, code, and troubleshoot reports for the core banking systems using MSSQL report writer and Episys PowerOn
- Provide problem resolution support for all applications
- Manage and monitor automated job scheduler and run reports as needed or requested
- Provide support in analyzing and solving user issues in person or over the phone
- Maintain client software and ensure appropriate safeguards are in place
Skill / Requirements
- Degree in computer information systems or similar technology certifications
- Experience in Symitar Episys would be very advantageous
- Experience with BASIC, JAVA, or similar programming languages is beneficial
- Experience or education to enable troubleshooting and implementing technology based solutions
- Ability to relate to new users as well as tech savvy individuals user-friendly terms and highly technical information
Please apply if you believe your skill levels exceed those required and are interested in a higher level position. We are interested in hearing from you as we intend to continue building this department for the future we have envisioned.
This position is located at our Far NE Heights location (Paseo & Wyoming) and serves the Albuquerque Metro and Santa Fe areas.
This is a full time, benefits eligible position!