Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Officer (Generalist)
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
DO NOT PASS THIS BY!
Are you looking for a NEW & EXCITING OPPORTUNITY?
Sandia Area Federal Credit Union is looking for a new team member to join our Human Resources Department.
The Human Resources Officer performs Human Resources related duties at a professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following areas: employee relations, recruiting, benefits, and payroll.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Recruit, interview, and screen job applicants
- Conduct new hire on-boarding, benefit enrollment meetings, and exit interviews
- Perform updates to the HR and Payroll database
- Manage time cards and process payroll
- Maintain employee data and record keeping for personnel files
- Perform benefit administration and reconcile billing
- Prepare HR reports for management and executives
- Adminoster and provide information on company policy and procedure
- Assist staff with questions and matters regarding HR policy and procedure
- Performs filing and other administrative duties
Skill / Requirements
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration required
- Two years human resources experience preferred
- Payroll experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs or related software programs required
- Productive degree of initiative to handle rapid changes
- Familiarity with payroll regulations and accounting
- Ability to set priorities to meet deadlines
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to set priorities
- Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
This position will be located at our Far NE Heights Office near Paseo del Norte and Wyoming
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position!
All applications must be submitted at //www.sandia.org/careers