Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center / Member Services Representative - Rio Rancho
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
DON’T PASS THIS BY!
Are you looking for a NEW & EXCITING OPPORTUNITY?
Sandia Area Federal Credit Union is looking for its next team member!
Sandia Area is currently seeking a Member Services Representative to join our Call Center team.
The Member Services Representative position is responsible for providing quality member service delivery by telephone, process transaction requests, loan applications and provide product service and rate information. The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Maintain knowledge of Credit Union operations, including policy and procedure manuals
- Comply with security procedures by participating in dual control functions, and interpreting forms and memos regarding members or other departments
- Explain the features and benefits of all Credit Union products and services to recommend and cross sell Credit Union products/services, as appropriate
- Provide deposit, loan rate and service information
- Establish new suffix accounts
- Process LOC advances and wire transfers
- Provide merchant verifications and loan payoffs.
- Process loan applications, check orders, and credit card payments
- Relay appropriate information in response to member inquiries
Skill / Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Minimum two years financial institution experience required with progressive responsibilities in operations procedures
- Technical study in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Must possess the ability to type accurately and operate a data entry terminal
- Requires excellent interpersonal communication skills to ascertain members' needs and handle member problems
- At ease selling Credit Union products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of analytical ability where problems are complex (i.e. transaction, loan problems)
- High level of organizational skills
- Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs
We are seeking applications with full time or part availability.
Core scheduling hours for Full Time Position: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm with rotating Saturdays 8:30am to 1:30pm
This position is located at our Rio Rancho Office: 1601 Rio Rancho Blvd 87124