Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Vice President Commercial Lending
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Sandia Area Federal Credit Union is a community credit union with 7 locations and 800+ million in assets. We are looking for a business lending leader with a history of turning prospective clients and members into loyal advocates, delivering stellar customer experiences, and leading a team of dedicated professionals to meet and exceed growth goals. Your strategic insight will help develop tactics that engage and pull members of our business community into the credit union and you'll use your extensive lending experience and awesome analytical skills to manage and grow a portfolio of commercial clients by helping their business grow with everything from equipment loans to real estate to daily banking.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Manages, plans and directs the activities of the Commercial Services Department to achieve results in business loan and deposit product lines
- Works closely with Senior Leadership Team to plan and implement strategies that will result in attainment of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Meets with business owners, analyzes financial and credit information to determine overall creditworthiness and related risk. Negotiates rates and terms in accordance with organizational guidelines for all types of business loan transactions.
- Seeks opportunities to develop new business through a variety of means including community involvement.
- Responsible for monitoring commercial portfolios and business relationships.
- Demonstrates strong sales skills with a high level of problem solving abilities and an excellent understanding of commercial lending principles.
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience in commercial lending, portfolio management and sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Prior management experience and leadership ability
- Highly developed analytical and underwriting expertise
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to develop business and motivate employees
*** Please submit employment application to www.sandia.org/careers ***