Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Bridgecrest Loan Servicing
- Business Unit
- 15001 FAA Blvd
- Fort Worth
- Postal Code
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is more than a company. We're a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth,are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
This position is located at our Operations Call Center in the DFW area, conveniently located south of the DFW airport, in between Euless & Irving.
This position calls for a motivated individual looking to contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team. The main focus of this position is to create long term solutions to help customers maintain the quality of their loan while providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers who need assistance in meeting their contract obligations due to unexpected financial obligations.
- Contact or attempt contact with customers who are delinquent.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the Loan Servicing team.
- Meet or exceed production goals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Competitive pay and uncapped monthly bonus potential
Top Perks: Great training, tuition reimbursement and a culture of opportunity and promotion from within
Schedule: Enjoy a 5-day work week with the occasional overtime on Saturday. Sundays we’re always off. Major holidays off too! We work hard and play hard, so you can expect to have work life balance with DriveTime.
Benefits: Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K Plan with company contribution
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Between 3 to 10 years of experience in collections, customer service, sales or retail industry
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills.
- Value and embrace diversity.
- Required to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.