Denver Community Credit Union Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
About Denver Community Credit Union
Since 1934, Denver Community Credit Union has been making a difference in members’ lives by providing financial opportunity.
Denver Community has been a healthy part of the local community since its inception by providing critical financial tools like personal checking, savings and loans, as well as credit building products. The credit union also makes business loans to local community businesses, and it currently holds a healthy business loan portfolio that is demonstrating consistent growth. Denver Community also partners with local
non-profits that support our communities such as mpowered and Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute to provide financial education and coaching at no cost. Financial education is an integral part of what Denver Community is today. With the Clear Money Program, the credit union’s award-winning financial education program, members and local organizations have access to free financial education with public classes, coaching, and online resources.
Denver Community Credit Union has been in the community for years. We were established in 1934 by and
for the employees of the City and County of Denver. Ten men each deposited $5, including William H. McNichols, a well respected auditor of the City for over 20 years and father of Stephen McNichols, Governor of Colorado (1957-1963) and William H. McNichols, Jr., the Mayor of Denver (1968-1983). The credit union has served this membership group while expanding to a community charter in 2000. We now serve over 25,000 members with $256 million in assets.
At Denver Community Credit Union, the credit union philosophy of people helping people guides thedecisions that make the credit union thrive. The philosophy is in the products and services offered, and in how staff interact with members. Whether it’s creating a product that helps people save automatically, like the Mile High APY Savings Account, or listening to a member’s wants and considering their current financial situation, Denver Community supports people with the right solutions. Denver Community Credit Union strives to be the community-oriented financial leader in Denver, Adams, Jefferson, and Arapahoe Counties.
As an Employer
We believe our employees make the difference.
Received the distinction as one of the Best Credit Unions to Work for in 2016 & 2017
Career BenefitsHealth & Life Benefits (For employees working 20 or more hours per week)
- Health Coverage (Choice of two HMO plans) — Available to employees and their dependents/domestic partners on 1st day of the month following hire!
- Dental (PDP plan) — Available to employees and their dependents/domestic partners on 1st day of month following hire!
- Vision — Available to employees and their dependents/domestic partners on 1st day of month following hire!
- Flexible Spending Accounts — Set aside money on a pre-tax basis for eligible health and/or dependent care expenses.
- Company Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Optional Excess Life Insurance — Employee & Dependent Coverage available
Work Life Balance Benefits
- Paid Time Off Program — Starts accruing on the first payroll following hire.
- Paid Company Holidays — 10 per year
- Birthday Holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Counseling services — 6 free visits per year
- Limited Legal Services
- Safe Ride
- Wellness Coach
- Employee Fee and Loan Rate Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time To Volunteer
- 401(k) — With 100% matching up to 6% of the employee deferral
- Free financial consulting with licensed experts
- Annual Holiday Breakfast
- Monthly Fun Activities
- Potlucks & so much more!
Rewards & Recognition
- Contests & Incentives
- Anniversary Gift
- Service Recognition Awards
- Promotional Opportunities