Community Resource Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Virtual Branch Manager- Baytown
at Community Resource Credit Union
Reports to: VP of Retail Delivery
Supervises a sales and service team of Personal Financial Officers (PFO’s), Member Service Representatives (MSR’s) and the Remote Delivery Specialist by directing, coaching, educating and delegating the daily workflow. Ensures that team members provide quality member service and sales to members and prospects. Reacts quickly to service level issues by implementing positive change through scheduling when necessary. Fosters an environment that emphasizes teamwork and professional growth while rewarding and recognizing superior performance. Responsible for directing the operations of the branch, to meet organizational, financial, operational, service and growth plans. Actively sell credit union products and services to ensure predetermined organizational goals are met. Adheres to all policies and procedures. Adheres to Federal and State Laws and Regulations. Works closely with VP Retail Delivery to ensure proper management of vendor relationships, optimal and relevant SLA’s are carried out.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
E 20% Directs sales and service activities to ensure annual goals are met and relationships with current and potential members are maximized. Monitors and maintains the call center’s real-time responsiveness and recommends to senior management improvements and strategies for success.
E 15% Directs daily operations of the Virtual Branch and supervises employees; hire, train, assign discipline, conducts performance appraisals and recommends salary adjustments and/or promotions.
E 15% Coaches and develops all team members in the performance of sales and member service goals.
E 10% Stays current with available technologies and work processes that have potential to improve member service. Sets and meets performance goals and targets for speed of answer, talk time and quality of call.
E 10% Records statistics, performance levels and user rates of the call center/virtual branch and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
E 10% Handles escalated member calls as necessary to ensure member satisfaction and maintain consistent service levels.
E 5% Forecasts and analyzes inbound calls on a monthly basis to ensure appropriate staffing is available
E 5% Updates or establishes procedures in the call center to improve service and operational processes while staying abreast of all other policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
E 5% Maintains system solutions for business issues related to the Virtual Branch and to enhance service delivery.
N 5% Performs other duties as assigned.
- Delivers high quality member service by meeting the following service standards: Commits to providing service that enhances the lives of CRCU members, is friendly and will treat everyone with respect, calls members by name, thanks members for their business, assists members in a timely manner, explains the products and services, leads by example, coaches, develops and mentors your team for professional success and growth.
- Maintains and develops a qualified staff sufficient to meet member needs.
- Provides friendly, professional and accurate service and support to all members and co-workers.
- Fosters an environment for employee empowerment and ensures member service expectations and department goals are met.
- Monitors and assists in answering telephone calls to ensure member receives quality service
- Ensures the department processes member transactions with zero errors and to member's 100% satisfaction.
- Maintains a professional work environment, promote teamwork, build respect among coworkers and presents a business-like appearance.
- Achieves branch goals as determined by the Management Team
- Completes performance reviews timely.
- Responds to correspondence within one day.
- Demonstrates an understanding of, and follow the requirements of all regulation compliance, including but not limited to those of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Customer Identification Program (CIP) and Member Due Diligence (MDD) as it specifically relates to their job functions. Employee shall be trained annually in BSA/AML compliance.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Five years to eight years of similar or related experience in a Call Center/Virtual Branch and management in a bank or credit union.
Education: Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
Other Skills: Must have good listening and communications skills; extensive knowledge of Desktop Computer Systems including Windows, Microsoft Office Products, Internet browsers and personnel financial management system (PFM) required; able to make decisions with minimum information.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. Specific vision abilities required of this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment:Work is performed indoors with some potential for exposure to safety and health hazards related to electronics work. May require periodic travel. There is exposure to potential hazardous conditions such as robbery. Employees are to receive detailed instructions and procedures to follow in order to minimize risk.
In accordance with the American with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.